Designing an educational building requires a number of technical conditions, which at the finish of the construction work must correspond to the premises where the children study:
- isolation of the structure in accordance with its intended purpose - other institutions can not be located here;
- fencing adjoining territory with the purpose of prevention of penetration of strangers to school yards;
- the maximum height should not exceed 3 floors;
- connection to the heat, water and electricity network;
- Presence in a pre-school establishment of specialized rooms according to age differentiation (including rooms for sleep, games, bathroom);
- the presence of an economic unit, a sports ground and a separate room for sporting activities.
The design of school buildings and preschools involves the following stages:
- Pre-project: the study of the initial data and the wishes of the customer, the proposal of preliminary architectural and technical solutions. As a result of the coordination of the key points, preparation of permits for the construction of a children's institution building, connection of communications begins.
- Preparation of the master plan and its coordination. The document contains detailed location data, zoning of the site.
- Preparation of a package of working documentation. This includes all the drawings and plans, the results of technical expertise, detailed schemes and notes, permits.
Advantages of the work of the company "Project-M"
The company "Project-M" realizes the projects of educational institutions "on a turn-key basis" on competent and thought-out planning, which allows to optimize the expenditure part, organizes integrated preparation of project documentation at below-average prices in Belarus. We have all the necessary licenses, while the first-class result is confirmed not only by quality certificates, but also by grateful customer feedback.